- BOOKING PROCEDURE:
- Check Availability
- Send Passport Copy
- Failure to submit your complete requirements as well as any request for filling before or beyond the schedule, will not be honored.
- Express Visa Application will no longer be accepted starting September 1, 2019, as announced by the Korean Embassy.
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person to reserve your slot after initial screening. The remaining balance will be settled upon release of visa or 45 days prior departure date; whichever comes first.
- If Visa was denied, $150 will be refunded but must be requested 45 days prior to departure date. Failure to do so may result in a full penalty charge, and payment is forfeited.
- Once we received the guaranteed deposit ($300), you have already agreed with the terms and conditions.
**We encourage to process visa at least 3 months prior the desired departure dates.
NOTE: The tourists have to pay 50 USD/person for leaving the group because of private affairs, and 180 USD/person on the day of shopping during the tour in South Korea
Day 01, MANILA TO SEOUL Depart Manila via Asiana Airlines 702 at 1215 noon Arrive Seoul Inchon Intl airport at 16:55 late afternoon. Meet and greet at the airport and proceed to your hotel. Free day to explore Myeongdong Area near your hotel. Overnight at Best Western New Seoul Hotel. Day 02, FULL DAY NAMI… Continue reading 5d/4n Seoul, KOREA Tour