(Sapporo, Otaru, Biei, Asahikawa, Furano, Kushiro & Nemuro)
JANUARY 20- 27, 2020
Day 1, SAPPORO ARRIVAL – FREE DAY SAPPORO
JAN 20, MONDAY, Arrival Chitose airport via your flight. Take JR train or Airport bus to Sapporo Station and walk to your hotel. Check in at HOTEL MYSTAYS ASPEN SAPPORO or similar. Or Arrival via bullet train from Tokyo.
Day 2, FULL DAY DAY PRIVATE BUS TOUR – ASAHIKAWA AND BIEI (B/L/D)
JAN 21, TUESDAY, After breakfast, check-out and prepare for a FULL day tour. First stop ASAHIKAWA. Visit Tokiwa Park, Asahi Bridge (Kaikyo Bridge) and Torii Gate. Transfer to BIEI – Visit the PATCHWORK ROAD – Ken & Mary Tree, Family Tree, North Western Hill Observatory Park, Seven Stars Tree, Hill of Mild Seven, Christmas Tree, Puffy Hill and Tree of Philosophy. Your overnight will be at BIEI Onsen Hotel – SHIROGANE PARK HILLS BIEI. (Ryokan type of accommodation in Yukata with onsen bath/hotspring -4paxs in a room)
Day 3 , FULL DAY PRIVATE BUS TOUR – BIEI AND FURANO (B/L/D)
JAN 22, WEDNESDAY, Breakfast at the hotel. Early visit to Shirahige falls beside your hotel. After breakfast, check-out and start your full day tour. BIEI- Visit the Panoramic Road (Shikisai Hill and Blue Pond). Transfer to FURANO – visit the Furano KankanMura, Ningle Terrace, MoriNoTokei ‘Forest Clock Cafe”, Furano landscape. Back to Sapporo. Overnight at HOTEL MYSTAYS ASPEN.
Day 4, TRAVEL TO KUSHIRO BY JR RAPID TRAIN (B)
JAN 23, THURSDAY, After breakfast, Check out and prepare to travel to KUSHIRO by JR Rapid train 4.5 hours. Arrival Kushiro JR Train station;walk to your hotel. Afternoon free. Visit and shoot the Kushiro busy Fish Port/shoreline, Kushiro Washo Market and JR Train station in winter, walking distance from your hotel. Overnight at HOTEL CROWN KUSHIRO.
Day 5 , FULL DAY PRIVATE BUS TOUR OF KUSHIRO AND NEMURO (B/L/D)
JAN 24, FRIDAY, Breakfast at the hotel, Today we will visit the NEMURO to watch the Swan Sanctuary, Lake Akan and Lake Masshu. Visit also the Nusamai Bridge for wild Red cranes and other wild animals; eagle, egrets, owls -depends on sightings. Overnight at HOTEL CROWN KUSHIRO.
Day 6 , FULL DAY PRIVATE BUS TOUR OF KUSHIRO (B/L/D)
JAN. 25, SATURDAY, Breakfast at the hotel, visit TSURUI MURA – Otowa Bridge, Tsurumidai, Tsuru Tancho Sanctuary. KUSHIRO SHITUGEN – Kushiro Marshland, Kushiro Marsh Observatory, Akan International Crane Center Hosooka & Hakuto viewpoint. Overnight at Overnight at HOTEL CROWN KUSHIRO.
Day 7 , TRAVEL BACK TO SAPPORO BY JR RAPID TRAIN (B)
JAN. 26, SUNDAY, Breakfast at the hotel, After breakfast, travel to Sapporo by JR rapid train. Afternoon free to explore Sapporo. Overnight HOTEL MYSTAY ASPEN SAPPORO.
Day 08 , EARLY DEPARTURE FROM CHITOSE AIRPORT (B)
JAN. 27, MONDAY, Breakfast at the hotel, EARLY departure by PAL flight or by Bullet train to Tokyo on your own to the airport. *** HOTEL MYSTAY ASPEN SAPPORO IS WALKING DISTANCE TO JR SAPPORO STATION – 5 MINUTES WALK
************* END OF TOUR ***************
LAND ARRANGEMENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Round trip bus ticket fare from Chitose Airport to JR Train station. (If 16paxs private transfer to airport)
- THREE (3) nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Hotel MyStay Aspen Sapporo
- One (1) night accommodation with breakfast at Shirogane Onsen Biei – RYOKAN STYLE
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Crown Kushiro
- Four (4) days Private Bus tours
- All admission fees as stated in the itinerary
- Four (4) lunches and Four(4) dinners
- JR Rapid Train tickets Sapporo-Kushiro-Sapporo – 5days Hokkaido Pass Yen 22,000
- Assistance of Driver/Guide
- Free Travel Insurance during the tour
- Free Japan visa assistance
TOUR COST PER PERSON
|No. of Joiners||Tour cost without Airfare|
|10-14 paxs||USD 1,883.00|
|15-19 paxs||USD 1,688.00|
|20-24 paxs||USD 1,590.00|
How to go to Sapporo: Philippine Airlines flights direct every Mon, Wed and Fri only, departures & return.
- 20 JAN Manila-Chitose, 0145-0830
- 27JAN Chitose-Manila, 0945-1430
- AIRFARE NOW AROUND USD 588.00 INCLUDING ALL TAXES
Or via Shinkansen Bullet Train from Tokyo: Take the JR Tohoku/Hokkaido Shinkansen from Tokyo to Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto (4 hours) and transfer to the Hokuto limited express to Sapporo (3.5 hours). The entire one way trip costs around 27,000 yen and takes around eight hours. It is fully covered by the Japan Rail Pass and JR East South Hokkaido Rail Pass. Note that seat reservations are mandatory on Hayabusa trains between Tokyo and Shin-HakodateHokuto.
- CEBU PACIFIC FLIGHTS: DAILY IN NARITA AIRPORT (TOKYO)
- AIRFARE AS OF August 08, 2019: PHP 15,568.00
- 5J 5054 MANILA-NARITA 0615-1135
- 5J 5056 NARITA-MANILA 1410-1930
- 5J 5055 NARITA-MANILA 1305-1720
- 5J 5057 NARITA MANILA 2030-0100+nextday
- 7DAYS JR PASS – YEN 29,110
- 14DAYS JR PASS – YEN 46,390 (suggest to buy this to incorporate with Hokkaido pass Yen22,000)
- JR EAST SOUTH HOKKAIDO RAILPASS – YEN 27,000 (From Tokyo to Sapporo only)
- ** You need to add two nights stay in Tokyo from and return to Manila via Cebu Pacific.